PAD members give presentations and lectures
in universities and conferences:
- Eötvös Lóránd University, Institute of Politics and International Studies, Budapest, Hungary
- University of Miskolc, Cultural and Visual Anthropology Department, Miskolc, Hungary
- The Hungarian University of Fine Arts, Budapest, Hungary
- Budapest Water Summit 2016, Budapest, Hungary
- National University of Public Service, Budapest, Hungary
- European Institution of Innovation & Technology- Climate-KIC, Catapult Program, 2017, Hungary
- Cycling & Society 2017 Annual Symposium- Cities To Share – how cycling and society interact- Imperial College London, United Kingdom
Water Inclusion poster and photo exhibition and panel discussion about the social exlusion factors of water usage and development, as a side event in Budapest Watersummit 2016.
Water Inclusion poster exhibition in Data Stories 2017 Research Visualisation Exhibition at Central-Europen University. Data Stories is an exhibition of research visualizations on social and behavioral scientific topics, done in academia and the private sector.
Budapest Bike Equity poster exhibition at the 2017 Cycling and Society Symposium focused on Cities To Share – how cycling and society interact, held at Imperial College London.